SPEED, AGILITY, AND RECOVERY IN ONE PACKAGE
PREMIUM QUALITY RUBBER
Every Victorem Lacrosse ball is manufactured with high quality, 100% solid rubber that doesn’t have a strong odor so you can enjoy your game without worrying about your Lacrosse ball bags smelling like rubber.
MANY DIFFERENT USES
Lacrosse balls are not only used for playing the sport, they have a range of other benefits. You can use Lacrosse balls for massage, and they are safer for your dogs to play with than tennis balls.
They’re harder, so there’s less chance of the ball breaking into pieces and choking your dog. Any family that enjoys keeping active, or has dogs, should invest in a bucket of Lacrosse balls.
CAN BE USED IN OUTDOOR OR INDOOR PRACTICE
Lacrosse balls are robust and heavy and used in all environments. When you’re looking for the best Lacrosse balls, look no further. Our outdoor and indoor Lacrosse balls are top-quality.
EXCELLENT FOR RECOVERY
A Lacrosse balls massage is excellent for recovery and relief to muscle groups like your hip flexors and scapula.
You can do trigger point massages, neck and shoulder massages, deep tissue therapy, and more. Not to mention a Lacrosse ball foot massage!
- 12 x Lacrosse balls in a Lacrosse ball case
Every case of Lacrosse balls contains 4 colors; white, yellow, orange, and lime green. Our Lacrosse practice balls are standard size & weight.
- Reusable mesh bag
The practical, reusable mesh bag included in the set is handy to store and carry the balls to practice.
HOW THE PRODUCT WORKS
- Use two balls and two people for this drill.
- Stand 10 to 15 feet away facing one another.
- One person should hold a ball in each hand with their arms raised on each side.
- Drop the ball randomly as the other person explodes towards it to catch it.
- Stand back against a wall.
- Place the ball against your upper back and the wall.
- Move until you find the area that’s sore or stiff.
- Relax into the wall as you cross your arms over your chest.
- Move around, massaging the tender spots.Besides using it for the sport itself, there are many other uses for Lacrosse balls. Bulk buyers report that they use them for massage, sports recovery, and even as dog toys! This is an example of how they can be used for recovery:Upper Back and Shoulders Recovery
There’s a good reason why so many sports coaches and athletes buy these balls in bulk. Lacrosse ball exercises not only help Lacrosse players but also improves agility and strength in athletes of other disciplines.
The weight of a Lacrosse ball makes it perfect for agility drills. Here’s an example:
Reaction Agility Drill: